Labels

 

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Station 22


We actually have gone here a few times, but haven't written about it yet. This place serves mostly sandwiches, but also has some soup, salad, and some pretty good dessert action. However, they do have some fantastic looking non-sandwich items on the menu.
To get right into it:

Food:
The first time I went there, I got the Memphis chicken sandwich and have been way to nervous to get anything different since. It was so good the first time that I just feel like it's too risky to try anything else in fear that I'll eat it and it wont be as good. Then Ill just beat myself up till the next time I go back for not having got that Memphis chicken. It is seriously that good. Battered and friend chicken slabs, smothered in a sweet and spicy honey glaze. On top of pickled red cabbage, and put in between two pieces of ciabatta bread.
Station 22 Chicken sandwhich

My biggest complaint is the ciabatta just isnt a very good recipe, so its softer than what youde expect it to be, but over all, it is a fantastic sandwich.

If you're feeling a little more hungry, you can order the side of steak fries, complete with fry sauce. Also very good. They add some spice to them. Aside from Gurus' sweet potato fries, I would say that these are the best fries I've had in town.

Station 22 Chicken sandwhich

Memphis Chicken Sandwich. She's a beauty.

Pricing:
Sandwiches range from about $6 to $9
Sides, if bought with a sandwich are $1 (fries, salad, soup)
desserts are $1 to $3

Over All:
Recommended.

The restaurant has a great atmosphere, modern with a touch of hole-in-the-wall. Located on center street, you wont be disappointed for the quality of flavor for the price.
utah valley Restaurants


Station 22 Cafe on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment